Monday, July 13, 2009

Judging A Book By It's Cover: Vampire Kisses

This week we're judging Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber. I read this book a while ago, it was OK. Nothing special if you ask me. I still haven't read the sequel. Anyways, here's the cover:


I really hate this cover. When I read it, I kept putting it down on it's back, so that no one saw it. The colors are OK, but other than that it sucks. The hand, the mansion, it's all so cheesy. Based on the cover, I would not pick up this book. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I thought this book was OK also, probably for a more young crowd.

    I hate the cover, but I love the new covers, almost makes me want to buy them, if to only posses such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be a cheese ball because I would pick this one up based on the cover. Maybe 'cause it looks so vintage and old timey. I love everything old world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's just okay to me too. Everything is dark, even her nails. It seems pretty stereotypical.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cheesy, but the new one is too much like the covers of the Blue Bloods series. But I would probably buy the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this book...but I agree with you I wouldn't pick this one up based on the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.