Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yay Times 2!

You know the contest that Chica Reader was having? The one for Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow? Well...I WON! This is a book that I've been wanting ever since I've heard of it, and I almost squealed like little a 5 year-old when I saw my name(which I almost never do), even though my dad was asleep. Thanks again to Chica Reader! Once, I finish my seemingly never-ending pile of library books, I will be devouring this!


And, in other news, Arielle from Bookatopia gave me another award! Thanks Arielle!

This award was created by Eleni of /- LA FEMME READERS -/ and this is what she says about the award.

"I made the Humane Award in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world."

So, I'm giving the award to people who may already have it (sorry to you) but have helped me with my blog:

1. Serendipity Book Reviews. Thanks so much for answering all of the questions I had about blogging! I hope I don't sound like a creepy stalker or something for giving you two awards, but you've really helped me a lot.

2. Katie's Book Blog. Sorry, I know you probably already have this, but your answers on Shelfari really helped me.

3. The Story Siren. Again, you probably already have this one, but again, you've helped me a lot. The Story Siren was the first ever YA book blog I read, and when I had a question, she did an awesome job of replying to me promptly and answering the question.

Thanks to all of you, and another thanks to Arielle!


6 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for the awesome award! I'm so thrilled that you thought of me! hope all is well! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Jessica. This is one I actually don't have. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous! I want that book!XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, Jessica :) Woah, two awards in one day! I'm glad I could help you. Hmmm, who to nominate...? Guess everyone who helped me, the same people I nominated for the LSA. Oh well. You don't seem creepy stalkerish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again... I am so incredibly jealous you WON! Big day for you, with 2 awards and you won Strange Angels... SO wish I was you right now :) Okay, I need something to do besides this smiley face stuff... getting annoying, right? :P Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I've never won a book yet, but I'm sure the day will come sooner or later, hopefully :D

    Congrats,

    Briana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.