Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays (September 8th, '09)

I'm back! I went away to my aunt's for labor day weekend and didn't get any time to post. But I haven't forgotten about you, actually it's quite the opposite; I've been planning my 100th followers contest, which could happen any day now.

And, also, I've kinda put my blogging life on hold. Why? Catching Fire, silly. I've checked on my Blogger account and skimmed through posts, but I've only read a very select few. It just seems like a waste of time when I've got Catching Fire next to me. But, when I finish Catching Fire, there will be a CRAP-LOAD of blog posts for me to read! Anyways, onto the teaser of a book that has taken over my life:

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should

Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



6 comments:

  1. 1) I hope you had a wonderful time at your Aunts :)
    2) WELCOME BACK!!!
    3) I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THAT BOOOK!K!!! I"VE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT!!!! GAAAAHH


    4) Can't wait for the crapload of reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I can't wait to read this book... SUCH A GOOD TEASER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the last person in the world to have heard of this book hehe. Everyone went crazy about it but I'd never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ceri-- You are not the last person. I am also in line.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.