Princess Bookie is hosting an awesome surprise contest along with a mini-challenge in honor of the read-a-thon (which I'm not participating in this time), and you have to list 8 of your favorite things. Mine are:
1. The obvious, family and friends
2. Another obvious answer, books, authors, publishers, trees, ink, type writers (now more commonly referred to as some weird thing called a...computer or something), and light to read
3. My type of music (tied with number 2)
4. DVR/Tivo, I have no idea how I would live with commercials
5. Fingernails, to scratch your back when it's just so itchy
6. Those sometimes cool, sometimes annoying emoticons to tell you what mood the typer is in. Example? "I hate you! :D" or, "You suck! XD" and my favorite, "You're such a dolphin and I wish you'd go swim in a pile of hot dogs. :/" ...I have no idea what was up with the last one, but the person was not happy, hence the unhappy emoticon. See how it works?
7. Reece's' Peanut Butter Cups, I could eat, like, 15 of them in one sitting
8. Tissues with lotion, if you've got a 5 day cold, and are blowing/wiping your nose constantly and only have the lousy non-lotioned kind, then your nose is gonna burn. Trust me. Been there.
Go over and add your link to Cindy of Princess Bookie's mini-challenge and enter to win some books that look fantastic!
I also created a cover for her other surprise contest!
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Thanks again to Cindy for hosting such awesomeness these past two-er, three-days!