Thursday, October 1, 2009

What I Read In September

I have had virtually no time to read this month. It's really, really sad and I really hope that October will bring more spare time with it. Here is my ridiculously small list:

Shiver (5 Stars)
Weedflower (2 stars) (I didn't really read it any in September, though. Just reviewed it.)
Catching Fire (Favorite)
Death Note Vol 1 (3 Stars)


Favorite September Book: Catching Fire, all the way.

Least Favorite September Book: (Unless you count Weedflower, which I'm not:) Death Note, which wasn't bad, but not as good as I'd hoped it be.

Other posts of significance:
My 103 Follower Contest

2 comments:

  1. Considering you said you had no time this month, four books is still pretty impressive, Jess. A book a week - that's really great. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Shiver and am looking forward to Fire!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.