Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (January 5, '10)

First Teaser Tuesday of the new year, woo-hoo!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should

Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's mine:

"Someone's downstairs," he said quietly. "They scratched at the window and Dad let him in after Mom threatened to eat his face."
"Ew," Lucy said.
"Vampire."- Page 40 of Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey, which I'm really enjoying so far.

8 comments:

  1. LOL
    I love it. Great teaser. Makes me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book, and I just loved it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fun. I want to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about this! I must read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this teaser. Jake just won it and now I'll have to steal it from him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol "eat his face"
    I'm really looking forward to the family interaction now XD;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read this one, should be getting it in the mail soon.

    BTW, you won an award on my blog:
    http://mandycanread.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.