Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Readathon

Last October, I was dying to do the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, but of course it just happened to be on the weekend that I was babysitting my siblings for my parents. Go figure. But, this year, I can participate! There's a small possibility that we'll be going camping this weekend, but my family had assured me that I'll still be able to get plenty of reading done (even if filling a backpack full of books to drag into my tent isn't high on my list of things to do before I die). If we don't go camping, then my whole family will be participating too.

As for updating, I think I'll just be doing one giant update before I go to bed. (Yes, I'll most likely be going to sleep.)

What will I be reading for the readathon? Here's my pile:


Yes, I know that there will be no way that I'll finish all of those books, I just want to have a good amount of variety.

Oh, and if you're looking for tips and trick like I am, then go check out this great post.

Have a great readathon!
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/72eb37eb0eb154f255ad3e4429dc521e.png

6 comments:

  1. wow! now that's a pile ha enjoy your reading good choices too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your entire pile is on my wish list. Great books!

    I hope you get tons of reading done, even if you do end up in the woods.

    Thanks for linking my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently re-read Lord of the Flies AND Number the Stars...good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! Go Team Woodsworth! ---Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.