Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (5/11/10)

Here's my teaser for today:

"I feel myself blushing. "No big deal," I stammer. "I must have seemed kind of psycho." I don't want to pull my hand away so I wait for him to drop it. He holds on for a moment. Then he lets go and gives me a big smile. If I look at him any longer, I swear I'll blurt out I LOVE YOU! So I turn away, becoming very interested in the upholstery on the chair next to me." - Page 147 of Prophecy of Days Book 1: The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke

This super-rad meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

3 comments:

  1. Who hasn't almost blurted out something we weren't ready too yet? Great Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute teaser. I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.