Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

Here's what I got this week:

For review:Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Literally screamed when I got this. Thanks Harperteen and Kiersten!)
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey (Reading this now. From Around The World Tours)

Not pictured:
Manifest by Artist Arthur (From publicist.)
Anxious Hearts by Ticker Shaw (From Around The World Tours. Review soon!)

From Random Buzzer for being a Buzz Blogger:
Century: Ring of Fire by P.D. Baccalario
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
Vintage Veronica by Erica S. Perl
Muchacho by Louanne Johnson
Split by Swati Avasthi

From paperbackswap:Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Truesight by David Stahler

6 comments:

  1. congrats on Paranormalcy! I read it last week...bleeping fantastic! hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Paranormalcy to come out I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Split was a pretty good read and I'm excited for Paranormalcy! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to the release of Paranormalcy! It sounds so good! (Though, I'm not a fan of the cover. :P) Can't wait to see what you think of it. :)
    I've been meaning to read Peeps for a while. I love Westerfeld's YA books!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Folly looks fun and so does Paranormalcy!! I do paperbackswap too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, I'm jealous of Paranormalcy! Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.