Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

It's been a while since I've done one of these. I just haven't been getting that many books. Here's what I did get:


For Review:
The Bent Sword by Stephen Gashler (From YABooksBuzz)
Z by Michael Thomas Ford (From publisher)
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters (From Non-Fiction Books ((But, to be clear, Passing Strange, is fiction.)
The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen (From Around The World Tours. Not pictured, already read and sent out.)


Bought:
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Signed)
Lament by Maggie Stiefavter (Signed)

From the library:
Streams of Babel by Carol Plum-Ucci


Other bookish wonders:
A signed Linger tank top!

Not too shabby!
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

1 comment:

  1. Great books. I love the generation undead books -passing strange-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.