Monday, July 12, 2010

Read-A-Thon Update and Mini Challenge

So, far, I've finished Nomansland. This is pretty good since I started the Read-A-Thon at about noon, and I've had lots of distractions. Now, I'm about to start Gone by Lisa McMann, and since I stay up into all hours of the night, I should be able to at least get halfway through it.

Now, time for my first mini challenge! Since I'm a die-hard music fan as well as a book nerd, I chose Book Crazy's challenge of matching a book to a song! Now, although New Moon isn't my favorite book, I just had to choose it since I've always felt that this song fits with the book reeeeeeeally well.

Book:
New Moon

Song:
I Don't Care by Apocalyptica



I was even reading New Moon when I first heard the song, and was blown away at how well it fit!

Off to read some more...
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

6 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP - I have not heard this or this group before...they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I chose New Moon too!http://randomteenshtuff.blogspot.com/2010/07/over-at-book-crazy-theres-exciting-mini.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard of that group. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I guess I have heard that song but I added them to my Pandora stations because they ARE awesome! And I LOVE the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song but I never thought of it going with New Moon until now. Great choice. Oh and congrats on finishing one book. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Apocalyptica! I really like the song with Corey from Slipknot(I can't think of the name of it right now...) Anyway I choose New Moon too lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.