Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (35)

Words such as depressing, despondent, woeful and other synonyms for sad can all by used describe my mail for the past few weeks. I'd literally gotten NOTHING for about three weeks now. This week I didn't get much, but it seems like a lot right now.

For review:
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (Yay!!)
Thanks to Around the World Tours

Won:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Signed to me!)
Thanks Kelsey and Sophie

Bought from Goodwill:
The She by Carol Plum-Ucci

So yeah, like I said, not a lot, but not nothing either.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

8 comments:

  1. Great books this week. Cryer's Cross sounds awesome. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Cryer's Cross looks interesting. Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cryer's Cross sounds so awesome! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read very good reviews about Firelight. I can't wait for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh! Good books! I want Firelight SOO badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finally getting some books :) Firelight looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Blog!! Firelight was an awesome read!!!

    Now a follower :)

    Jess :)
    http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.