Monday, October 18, 2010

WINNERS!

I've got quite a few winners to announce! Let's start with the personalized copy of Freefall. The winner of that is....

Lauren M

Congrats! I'll be emailing you shortly.

Now, for the winners of the Contest of Epic Proportions! Let us start with the winner of either Nightshade, Clockwork Angel, or The Replacement. That lucky winner is.....

Shy
Congrats! Now for the US/Canada winners.

1st Winner: donnas (bacchus)
2nd Winner: Sandra Stott
3rd Winner: Aik Chien
4th Winner: Jessy (findjessyhere)

Congrats! Looks like I've got some emailing to do. Thanks to everyone who entered!
(All winners were picked by random.org)
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

3 comments:

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.