Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (46)

Tomorrow is my birthday, and today was my birthday party, so naturally I got some books.

For review:
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (SO. FREAKING. GOOD. I LOVED IT.)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
My Superhero Sister by Toni LoTempio (e-galley)
In The Storm by Karen Metcalf (e-galley)
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (e-galley)
Outspoken by James Vachowski (e-galley)


Thanks to ATWT, Simon and Schuster, Toni, Karen, and James

Gifted:
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (LOVED this one, of course.)
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levitan (Signed!)

It was a good week. :)

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

8 comments:

  1. Where She Went! I also got an ARC of that and am so excited to read it. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where she went is definitely one I want to read when it's out. I loved If I Stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Iron Queen really was fantastic. Great collenction of books this week and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you get good books cuz that means I get good books too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy your books! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where she went sounds sooo good!!

    xo Nat
    http://bookbabblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!
    Looks like you got some great books! I really should read If I Stay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are you getting darkness becomes her from? i wanna read this one xD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.