Thursday, March 24, 2011

Epic Extravaganza Winners!

I kinda suck at posting winners, huh? Well, anyways, here they are.

For the win!
The winner of contest #1 (choice of books) is...

Jamad Artan

The winner of contest #2 (Prophecy of Days book 1) is...

Lexie@BookBug

The winner of contest #3 (Vampires Prize Pack) is...

Miranda (email starts with mamurray)

The winner of contest #4 (Wake) is...

Buzz

Congrats to the lucky winners! I'll be contacting you shortly, so if you don't hear from me in a few days, feel free to email me. And everyone, keep your eyes peeled for some new contests coming soon.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

1 comment:

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.