Saturday, April 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)--1st Vlog

OK, so before you watch the vlog let me just warn you that it's bad. And I don't mean this in the, "oh, I'm so boring and my nose looks bigger on camera" way (...though this is also accurate). No, I mean this in the "my mouth doesn't move with the words right" way. I would fix it if I knew how, but I don't. So if you do watch it, be prepared to feel like your watching a crappy old kung-fu movie. And then please do tell me your thoughts, since I'm a baby to the vlogging world.


Almost Final Curtain by Tate Hallaway
Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Zombies Vs. Unicorns by everyone and their dog
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
Blood Red Road by Moira (the most unpronounceable first name EVER, apparently) Young
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Aurelia by Anne Osterland
Blood Ninja by Nick Lake
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
Dash&Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan

 People mentioned:

Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM!

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

5 comments:

  1. I think google has a sensor to pause at the weirdest face you make in the whole video.

    PS
    YAY UNICORNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah, I'm pretty sure. XD I look...um...yeeeeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your first vlog! You must must must read Clockwork Angel. It was one of my favorites from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list of books- enjoy them :)

    I liked the v log!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good for a first vlog, but I had a hard time hearing you. Also, if you have them, special effects can really spruce up a video.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.