Today, I have a Tens List (woo lists!) from the awesome Sarah Mlynowski, author of the awesome Ten Things We Did (That We Probably Shouldn't Have).
Ten Things I Did Recently (that I Probably Shouldn’t Have)
1. Left my apartment keys in my apartment.
2. Stuck my cell in my jacket pocket. It fell out and got run over by a taxi.
3. Hit reply all.
4. Used the oven self-cleaner when it was a hundred and fifty degrees outside.
5. Packed my contact lenses in my luggage. Checked my luggage. Lost luggage = very blurry vacation.
6. Overplucked my left eyebrow.
7. Missed the tip of my nose while applying sunscreen.
8. Left my credit card…somewhere.
9. Ordered spaghetti and meatballs while wearing a white dress.
10. Gave my toddler crayons and then left the room. We now have wall art.
Now, I've got one finished copy of Ten Things We Did for one lucky winner! You must have a US address (or PO box) to enter, and the contest ends on August 20th. FILL OUT THIS FORM TO ENTER. Good luck!
And look out for my review of Ten Things We Did tomorrow!