If you've read my blog this year you may have noticed that I've fallen more and more in love with the contemporary genre, so it makes perfect sense for me to sign up for the 2012 Contemporary Challenge, hosted by Katie and Angela.
Plus, their buttons are pretty, and it's a good excuse to put something pretty on my blog.
I've decided to try for Level 2, meaning my goal is to read 10 contemporaries released in 2012. Here's my list of them, consisting of books I already have on Netgalley, and books I know I'm going to have to run out and buy when they're released:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
- Zero by Tom Leveen
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Guitar Notes by Mary Amato
- The Disenchantment by Nina Lacour
- Dead to You by Lisa McMann
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (Had to add it!)
I can't wait to get started! Go sign up if you love contemporary too, or even if you just want to love it.
Also, sign up for the Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi, just because it's awesome.