Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Every so often I participate in The Broke and The Bookish's awesome meme, Top Ten Tuesday, which I'd say is pretty self explanatory. This week's topic:

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read

Um. I have a lot of these.


Willow by Julia Hoban

Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert

Graceling by Kristen Cashore

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Inside Out by Maria V Snyder

Gone by Michael Grant

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

Impossible by Nany Werlin

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

You guys read any of these? Which of these should I bump up on my to-read list?

10 comments:

  1. i forgot beautiful creatures! i still have it on my shelf, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Will Grayson, Will Grayson! It took me a little while to get into it, but once I did, I sped through it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say bump up Graceling. Yep. That one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bump up Graceling and Impossible. They're both fabulous (although I like the former a bit more).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Creatures is on my wishlist!
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson should be bumped up, and Impossible can stay shelved :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Graceling! I love that book. Of the others I've only read Will Grayson, Will Grayson, which is also really good. And I've heard good things about Audrey, Wait! but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

    There are just too many amazing books out there, haha.

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie
    From A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really should read Beautiful Creatures and Audrey Wait! I loved both of those. I have most of those book sitting on my shelf too. I liked this list. Makes me want to figure it out for my own shevles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graceling is defiantly worth a shot! Fantastic book. Willow was good as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.