Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most

People are, naturally, always asking me for book recommendations. And after I find out what they've liked already, I consider myself to be pretty helpful.

To people that like The Hunger Games: 

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Maximum Ride by James Patterson (Especially for younger readers.)

To people that like John Green:

Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Hannah Moskowitz's books

To people that are looking for "guy books":

Swim the Fly by Don Calame
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

I also recommend the following books quite a bit:

The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman

There's more...but I need to stop.

(Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.