Friday, May 3, 2013

Books I Want to Read This Year

You know those books that you feel that you've wanted to read for just about forever? The ones you keep putting off for reasons you can't accurately identify? I have a long list of those. Recently I've knocked a few books off that list (more specifically, The Book Thief and The Princess Bride) and it's made me realize that I am tired of putting these books off. So in the hope that my blog readers will hold me accountable, I am posting a list here of books I want to read by the end of this year.


Fight Club
The Catcher in the Rye
Cat's Cradle
Peter Pan
Ballads of Suburbia
Into The Wild
The Sky Is Everywhere

Any others that you think should be bumped up?

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Yay for The Sky is Everywhere.

    I'd like to read Catcher in the Rye, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catcher in The Rye is one of my favourites! I'd love to know what you think about it once you're done reading it! xD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.