Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Official End (And a New Beginning)

Hello all!

In case you haven't noticed, this blog is pretty much dead. I went through a crazy time in my life where I barely read, and this blog also got to be way too much stress for me. I also feel like I've grown out of the blogging voice I've established here and want to reinvent it.

However! I've recently started a new blog where I'll be posting book reviews. I'm also going to post more things about my personal life, my writing, and whatever else I feel like talking about. Here's the link. Hopefully a few of you will check it out.

Thanks to everyone that ever read this thing and left comments or read a book that I recommended. I'll be leaving this blog up. (And please ignore all of the dead pictures and stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.