Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Post

Well, hi. I really hate introductions. It is crucial to make a good first impression when blogging, and if you don't, then no one will read it. Please don't judge me do to my crappy post about describing myself. I just wanted to review books. More specifically, young adult books, because that's pretty much all I read. Right now, I'm really into paranormal (vampires, werewolves, faeries, demons, ect,), but I'll read just about anything. Um...I'm 13...female...yeah. Did I mention that I love reading, but I guess that's pretty obvious. I really don't know what else to say, and now I'm just rambling on, so I'm ending this right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.