Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I Read In July:

I seriously cannot believe that July is over. It was such an amazing month of reading for me! I read and reviewed:

1. Specials ( 3 and 1/2 stars)

2. Once Dead, Twice Shy (4 and 1/2 stars)

3. Fairy Tale (4 and 1/2 stars)

4. Wake
(Five stars, but that was when that meant one of my favorites. So now it'd be Favorite.)
5. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (4 and 1/2 stars)

6. A Great And Terrible Beauty (4 stars)

7. Life As We Knew It (4 stars)

8. City of Ashes (Favorite)

9. Wings (4 and 1/2 stars)

10. Hush, Hush (Favorite)


Shiver, Prophecy of the Sisters, and My Soul to Take all come out today. I've had Shiver on hold at my library for a few weeks, so I should be getting that soon. :) Meridian, and Rampant both come out this month as well. Hopefully August will be another awesome month of reading!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you're doing really well with the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Life As We Knew It. I still have to read the sequel- Dead and Gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna read Dead and Gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, July was a great month of reading!

    I'm borrowing Shiver from a blogging friend (all the way from Scotland)- can't wait to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me either!! I liked Lament, love werewolves, and have read so many amazing reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.