Saturday, December 26, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)/Christmas Books!

I hope all of you had great holidays! Here's what I got this week:



For Review:
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Hearts at Stake by Alexandria Harvey
Both were provided by the wonderful people at Bloomsbury!

Given to for Christmas:

Wake by Lisa Mcmann (Review here.)
City of Bones and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (City of Ashes review here.)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Review here.)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


Given to for Christmas:

Fade by Lisa Mcmann (Review here.)
Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
Outsiders edited by Nancy Holder and Nancy Kilpatrick
Story Time by Edward Bloom
Stake That by Mari Mancusi (I have Boys That Bite.)
Girls That Growl by Mari Mancusi
Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
Wicked 2: Legacy and Spellbound by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie (I have the first book.)

17 comments:

  1. You got awesome books. I'm so jealous! Happy Reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a great amount of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Captivate! Jealous here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I preordered Captivate so it should come soon! :-D

    Hope you enjoy Bloody Jack - one of my fave series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got a lot of books for Christmas! Seems like you have a lot of reading to do during the next weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Wake too. Can't wait to read it. Really looking forward to your review of Captivate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books!

    Here's what I got: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

    Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of great books! Shiver! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a *lot* of amazing sounding books. I guess that's January sorted for you! Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fade is good but not as good as Wake
    Mine is here
    http://vampira2468.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent Christmas books -- especially "Shiver."

    And how nice of Bloomsbury to send along some ARCs. I am patiently waiting to hear reviews of "Hearts at Stake."

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.