Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (22)

Miss me? It might still be a few more days before blog posts become frequent again, but there will be a review tomorrow. Anyways, here's what I got:

For review from Around The World Tours:
Wayfarer by R.J. Anderson
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire
Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising by Jason Henderson

Won from By Pen or By Sword:
LINGER BY MAGGIE STIEFVATER!!!!!

Bought from Goodwill:
Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell

I also got a book from a friend to giveaway (thanks again!) but I'm keeping that one a secret. *evil laugh*

6 comments:

  1. Great books! Jealous on the copy of Linger :). I can't wait to read that book! Oh and 1984 is always a good choice. Enjoy your books!

    Here is my IMM post if you'd like to stop by! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, the Linger envy!! hehe I'm reading 1984 for lit class soon... Congrats on the loot! =)

    Check out my mega blogoversary giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINGER?!! I am so insanely jealous right now. I really want to read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am swooning over your LINGER win!!! You must be so excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a crazy cover from 1984. I;m really interested to see what you think about Wayfarer. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books in your mail!

    I want to read Beautiful Dead--it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.