Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (23)

I'm waiting on:

Crossing Over by Anna Kendall

Roger Kilbourne has the ability to cross over into the land of the dead and speak with its residents. It is a startling gift, and not a pleasant one. Roger manages to escape his brutal uncle, who has exploited his talents for years; after he gets a job in the palace laundry, he thinks he will be safe. Instead, there are worse dangers. First, he falls hopelessly in love with the bewitching, willful Lady Cecilia; next, he is pulled into the midst of life-threatening court intrigue. Soon Roger is using his gift as a way to get the life he dreams of Ñeven if it means bringing the dead back to the land of the living.

Coming October 14 from Viking Juvenile

Sounds. AWESOME.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/72eb37eb0eb154f255ad3e4429dc521e.png

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree, I love the sound of this book and really like the cover too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is wicked, I love it! The summary is intriguing too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I've pre-ordered this book and it's on its way to me right now! My copy doesn't have that cover though - that's an AWESOME cover, love how the tree's changing into death! I think my copy just has a picture of some figure that looks vaguely Grim Reaper-ish. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing. That's going on my to-read list right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.