Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Think I Might Owe You Guys Winners....

Because you've all been incredibly patient, even when I extended the contest 12 days.

Let me start by thanking everyone who entered to win either the prize pack or the 15 dollars book spending money. The contest was a huge success and it wouldn't have been that way if it weren't for you!

Let's start with the international winner. 43 people entered and there was 360 entries total. The international winner of 15 dollars to The Book Depository is....

florie

Now for the US/Canada winners. 211 people entered, and there was 1378 entries total. (I LOVE Google Docs.)
The first winner is....

Marcie Turner

The second winner is....

Tori [Book_Faery]

The third winner is....

Googie

Congrats everyone! I'm off to email you all so we can discuss what book's you'll be getting. Please respond ASAP.

To those of you who didn't win, don't worry. I'll be having a contest for a signed book by a great author pretty soon...

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

2 comments:

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.