Friday, February 4, 2011

Tour: Angelfire Playlist

Angelfire rocked. It really rocked. So, because I am a music (and Angelfire) lovah, I'm thrilled to bring you guys the official Angelfire playlist as part of the Teen Book Scene tour! Take it away, Courtney.

Music is an enormous part of my writing ritual. I create a playlist in my iTunes for every project I’m working on. Here are some songs on my playlist for ANGELFIRE:

We Are The Fallen – Through Hell
Red – Pieces
Again – Flyleaf
30 Seconds to Mars – From Yesterday
Civil Twilight – Human
Red – Mystery of You
Florence + The Machine – Cosmic Love
Rev Theory – Broken Bones
10 Years – Don’t Fight It
Globus – Preliator
Leona Lewis – Run
Counting Crows – Colorblind
Katy Perry – Who Am I Living For?
Civil Twilight – Letters From The Sky
Evanescence – Bring Me To Life

Flyleaf, Civil Twilight, Florence, and Evanescence are all great bands! (And I suppose I'll just have to keep quiet when it comes to Katy Perry and Leona Lewis....) Thanks so much for that awesome! Everyone be on the lookout for my review of Angelfire, coming soon.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.