Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (49) and Weekly Update

Here are the books I got this week:

For review:
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Nightspell by Leah Cypess
Thanks to HarperTeen and Teen Book Scene!

Borrowed:
Divergent by Veronica Roth--Super huge thanks to Cat!

Won:
The Girl Who Was On Fire edited by Leah Wilson

From the library:
Clarity by Kim Harrington
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
Whip It by Shauna Cross
Empty by Suzanne Weyn
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Weekly update

Posted this week:

Books read this week:
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (Book 3 out of 3 for Netgalley month. Woot! Goal reached!)
Nightspell by Leah Cypess

This week I plan to read:
This Girl is Different by J.J. Abrams
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Bite Me by Parker Blue
...and possibly more.

Yep, another awesome week for me! Hope you all have a great week and to those who celebrate it, a great Easter.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

8 comments:

  1. I loved The Perks of Being a Wallflower.. it was a favorite read for a long time. I believe it's being made into a movie as well!

    Looks like some great books there! Have a great week!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yay, you're welcome. The Girl Who was On Fire looks super good I'm getting it from my library. :)
    --Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. I loved Clarity, Divergent, and Intertwined. Can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made out at the library this week! Like you, I got a copy of Dark Eden and I can't wait to start it! It sounds very interesting.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I.LOVE.DIVERGENT!!! Seriously, one of my favourite reads... EVER. It's definitely in my Top Ten, that's for sure. Ohh, I really want to read The Girl Who Was On Fire too - big fan of The Hunger Games.

    Great books, happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Divergent is so fab!!!! I hope you love it as much as I did.

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Divergent! I LOVED that book so much, and I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.