Monday, July 11, 2011

Gettin' My Readathon On.

Sooo I'm taking part of the Once Upon A Readathon, starting tomorrow. I love readathons, especially 3-day-long ones. I'm hoping to make a large dent in my library pile, so I picked these books:

 And Harry Potter's not a library book, but I reallyreally wanna read it since I kinda never have.

You check for updates on my twitter if you feel so inclined.

What about you? Are you readathon-ing? What books are in your pile?

Edit: This was supposed to go up late last night, but upon a quick check of my blog and a Goodreads-update, I discovered I'd set the time wrong. Sigh. Anyways, I've already finished Whip It and am starting Harry Potter. (And why will Goodreads only show me the German version of HP...?)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4r65Veam3qs/TboujUJh3eI/AAAAAAAAAvA/vbWC2vGuHjY/s1600/sig.png

1 comment:

  1. HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE!!! SQUEE! That book is so freaking perfect. So sad that Diana Wynne Jones died. Also, Freefall is really good. I didn't care for HP, but... Meh.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.