As part of the Teen Book Scene's blog tour for Amy Reed's third novel, Crazy, I have a "tens list" with one of the main characters from the novel: Izzy!
Izzy's Top Ten things to do before I die:
2. Show my art in a real gallery
3. Say "I love you" to a guy and really mean it
4. Hike the Inca trail to Macchu Picchu
5. Walk through Paris in the middle of the night
6. See The National live in concert
7. See my mom cry
8. Skateboard down the spiral ramp at the Guggenheim
9. do magic
10. live one whole minute without being scared of anything
Wow, those are some awesome choices. I love 3, 5, and 10. They'll have to go on my bucket list too. Thanks Izzy (and Amy)!
OMG I am SO with you on Macchu Picchu and Paris. Those are on my bucket list too :)ReplyDelete
See, hiking isn't my thing, persay. :) Paris is a definite though!Delete
I would like to do magic!ReplyDelete
Then you could be like Neil Patrick Harris.Delete