Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I've Been Up To

It's obvious that I haven't been blogging lately, and I haven't been reading either. So what have I been up to?
  • I got a job! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you where. Not because I'm a spy or anything but because big companies like this one are weird I dunno. Anyway I'm a cashier, so that's been eating up a bit of my time. Especially because it's an hour away from my house, so I've been crashing at friends' and relative's houses a lot more.
  • I learned how to play the ukulele! And I really love it.
  • I watched too much TV! Like American Horror Story and Parks and Recreation. I love them both.
  • Writing! I've been writing some short stories on Figment lately. Here's one, if you want to take a look at it.
  • Visiting friends!
  • Tumblring.
It's been great, but I've started to miss blogging, and I've definitely missed reading. I'm reading The Book Thief now and I'm only 30 pages in but I can already tell I'm going to love this book so much.

1 comment:

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.