Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hunger Games Move News!

Guys, DID YOU SEE THIS? Not only did The Hunger Games move recently get a casting director, but they ALSO have a release date! March 23, 2012. Check out that article here. I'm not usually one to fangirl over book-to-movie adaptions, but with Suzanne Collins herself writing the screenplay, I can't help but be excited and set high expectations.What about you guys? Are you planning to see the movie or boycotting it?


http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85705/bergquistorama/7a79d124891e43155b9d4b2ccb5c72df.png

5 comments:

  1. Oh I didnt know it was being turned into a movie! I better get my butt in gear and read this series! I know, shame on me I havent read them yet!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, they are probably my FAVORITE books. Get your hands on them ASAP! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so long. Well, I can wait one year! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I was so worried about this movie because I usually am not a big fan of book-to-movie adaptations but now that I know Suzanne is actually writing the screen play I am so excited! :)
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.