Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Update+Scorpia Rising Winner

No IMM this week since I didn't really get a lot and am feeling lazy. So just a Weekly Update and contest winner.


Weekly Update

Posted this week:

Read this week:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
This Girl Is Different by JJ Johnson
Clarity by Kim Harrington

Plan to read this week:
Bite Me by Parker Blue
The False Princess by Ellis O'Neal
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
...and hopefully more.

And now, the winner of my Alex Rider contest is....

msyingling

Congrats, I'll be emailing you! I've got a new contest coming this week for a great book, so look out for that. Have an awesome week everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed the greedy comment-addicted blogger inside of me. Thanks for keeping me going.